"I am joining Chelsea for pre-season" - England international confirms move to Stamford Bridge this summer

Wednesday 23 May 2018

Chelsea midfielder Ruben Loftus-Cheek says he will be back at the club for pre-season as his future remains uncertain.

The 22-year-old has impressed at Crystal Palace since joining from Chelsea, earning himself a place in England's 23-man squad for the World Cup this summer.

ALSO READ: Official: Chelsea Announce Departure Of One of Their Longest-Serving Player

His plan is to return to the Cobham Training Centre for pre-season but it is unlikely he will stay with the Blues.

"I haven't made a decision on that yet but as things stand I plan to be back at Chelsea for pre-season," he told the Daily Mail.

"Being at Palace has been good. Roy is a really good coach and a really nice person.

"All the lads like him. But I need to see what happens this summer and right now I'm focused on staying fit and finishing the season well.

"[I left Chelsea because] I realised to keep improving I needed to play more.

ALSO READ: “He is coming to Stamford Bridge” – Chelsea lead race to sign prolific Attacker To Replace Willian

"It wasn't easy not getting many chances but I knew I just had to keep working hard in training and take the opportunities when they came."

THINK IT IS IMPORTANT? SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS!


Share on :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2018 EPLTRENDS NEWS BLOG
| Design By EPL TRENDS